Glitz Africa Fashion Week (GAFW22): See activity lineup
Ghana’s biggest annual fashion event, Glitz Africa Fashion Week will be organising its 10th edition this year. This edition will showcase creative and authentic African fashion, featuring events such as a Sustainable Fashion Show, Business of Fashion Seminar, Runway Shows and Presentations.
The lineup for GAFW22 is as follows:
- Influencers’ Hangout (Oct. 19): Influencers’ Hangout – an intimate hangout for GAFW22 fashion influencers.
- Opening Cocktail Night – a private event for industry players, emerging designers etc. to hang out and officially open GAFW22;
- Beauty Forum (Oct. 20): – a seminar for beauty brands, influencers, entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts at the Underbridge;
- Sustainable Fashion Show (Oct. 21): – a fashion show featuring sustainable fashion designers at the Nubuke Foundation;
- Business of Fashion Seminar (Oct. 22): – a seminar that caters to the growing fashion community, fashion students, and emerging designers to discuss relevant to the industry.
- Runway shows (Oct 23): Fashion presentations at The Lotte.
For more information, follow @glitzafrica.hq