Lights, cameras, Glitz!
The Glitz Africa Magazine’s Style Awards took place last weekend at Movenpick Hotel in Accra, we’re here to inform you on who took home an award at the fashionable event in case you missed it.
Some very famous faces, including Her Excellency Samira Bawumia, Nana Bediatu Asante ( Executive Secretary to the President), Catherine Afeku (Min. for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts), and more, attended the glittering event.
As noted, the 2017 Glitz Style Awards, was sponsored by Unibank, Scent of Africa, Alliance motors and Movenpick for this year’s edition, and was hosted by John Dumelo.
The Awards night was all glitz and glamour it started with a lovely red carpet with lots of celebs and fashion stakeholders slaying with their awesome wears.
The 2nd Lady, Her Excellency Samira Bawumia and Joselyn Dumas were honored with Most Stylish Icon and Most Stylish Celebrity respectively.
See The list of winners below:
1. Emerging Designer of the Year
Winner : QUOPHI AKOTUAH
2. Model of the Year
Winner: Roselyn Ashkar
3. Fashion Photograher of the Year
4. Make-Up Artist of the Year
Winner: Valerie Lawson
5. African Style Influencer of the Year
Winner: Toke Makinwa
6. African Fashion Blog of the Year
Winner: BellaNaija Styles
7. Most Stylish Media Personality of the Year
Winner: Berla Mundi
8. Stylish Icon of the Year
Honoree: Her Excellency Samira Bawumia
9. Most Stylish Celebrity of the Year
Honoree: Joselyn Dumas
10. Most Outstanding Contributor Fashion
Honoree: Radford University College
11. Most Stylish Business Executive
Winner: Nathan Kwabena Adisi (Bola Ray)
12. Most Stylish Artiste of the Year
Winner: Okyeame Kwame
13. Most Stylish Movie Actor/Actress
Winner: Zynell Zuh
14. Best Dressed Celebrity on the Red Carpet
Winner: Nana Akua Addo
15. African Designer of the Year
Winner: Mike Atafo
16. Red Carpet Designer of the Year